Saturday, May 17, 2008

Baby Scrappy Pages!

Yeah!! Baby Scrappy pages are soooo fun!!! Especially when you are the Grandma and have time to do them and not spending all of your time feeding, burping, and being up in the night. Here are a couple recent ones. The first one was made with the awesome Dixie Pieces May Dixie Designs kit, with the exception of the flowers and buttons. You should check them out, the link is on the side of this page.



I had a few requests from people to explain how I did the paper for this one. So I updated to add these instructions. I started with some Bazzill Bling cardstock and stamped it with Inque Boutique's #50355 Dotted Flowers and Flourishes using just a regular Stampin up Stamp pad. Then I used Making Memories Specialty Glaze-Glitter. I painted it over the whole page with a sponge brush so that it smears the ink a little giving it the sort of water color look.

4 comments:

Sherry said...

G, love the "my mother's face" page! Great photo and great paper. You'll have to tell me about that paper. :)

Angie Moses said...

I really love the design of this layout, Thanks for sharing how you made it...I'm going to give it a try.

Stacey said...

Awesome work! I love the look of the bottom one especially. Thanks for teh instructions!

Jayne said...

Beautiful Gwen! You are on a roll!!