Saturday, May 16, 2009

Blog Challenge

Lucy over at Dixie Pieces issued a Blog challenge today to post 6 random facts about ourselves on our blog. So here's mine! (And if you haven't checked out Dixie Pieces Scrapbooking kits, you should do so.........they are awesome!!)

1. I have lived in Okinawa, Japan for six years and truly love everything Okinawan...especially the people. I feel a special connection with them and am Okinawan at heart.

2. I can't resist good dollar store (100 Yen here)

3. I have recently started gardening and planting everything from flowers to fruits and veggies to trees. I am addicted!

4. I am a Breast Cancer survivor (Get your mammograms!!)

5. I love fruits of any kind.

6. I am 3 years older than my husband of 24 years.

2 comments:

Cindy Groh said...

I know this is an old post but it's great to get to know you better.

Okispice said...

I also love Okinawa. I lived there for 4 years and my daughter still lives there. I completely understand how you feel about Oki. A peice of my heart always remains there, which is why I go by Okispice on many sites.