Wow! Those are amazing!!
Gwen, those are AWESOME! What an amazing job you've done - I'm impressed ;)
Wow! You made those? Awesome!
I am impressed - those are fantastic Gwen!
Wow, I am so impressed! Those are super cool!
These are amazing! You have a special talent, and you should definitely make more!! ps. thank you for your kind words about my layout at Dixie Pieces.
How fun! Do they have to be dried in a kiln or do they dry naturally?
you carved these? like by hand?! WOW! They're stunning! amazing work!
How fantastic - these are amazing pieces - you have a gift!
OMW!! This is so cool!!! I'm a big Japan-fan!! ehehehe you'll have to do a video on how you made them.
That is so cool...
great job....looks like it took a long time to get the details ...or rather, it would take me a long time
I don't know anything about those, but they look great.
Gwen those are AWESOME!! How are you and Connor? I miss you!
Nice job. I'm afraid mine would just like a lump of clay when I was finished.
Gwen I think that these are so awesome...what a great experience!!
Love your blog! Good luck over at Dixie Pieces and love your layout too!Diana
What beautiful work!! Thanks for stopping by my blog!!
Post a Comment
18 comments:
Wow! Those are amazing!!
Gwen, those are AWESOME! What an amazing job you've done - I'm impressed ;)
Wow! You made those? Awesome!
I am impressed - those are fantastic Gwen!
Wow, I am so impressed! Those are super cool!
These are amazing! You have a special talent, and you should definitely make more!!
ps. thank you for your kind words about my layout at Dixie Pieces.
How fun! Do they have to be dried in a kiln or do they dry naturally?
you carved these? like by hand?! WOW! They're stunning! amazing work!
How fantastic - these are amazing pieces - you have a gift!
OMW!! This is so cool!!! I'm a big Japan-fan!! ehehehe you'll have to do a video on how you made them.
That is so cool...
great job....looks like it took a long time to get the details ...or rather, it would take me a long time
I don't know anything about those, but they look great.
Gwen those are AWESOME!! How are you and Connor? I miss you!
Nice job. I'm afraid mine would just like a lump of clay when I was finished.
Gwen I think that these are so awesome...what a great experience!!
Love your blog! Good luck over at Dixie Pieces and love your layout too!
Diana
What beautiful work!! Thanks for stopping by my blog!!
Post a Comment