OOOOPPssss----haven't written for a while. Life has been busy. Making a baby quilt for my daughter and future grandson. Trying to get it done because I have to mail it to my Mother who is going to quilt it and then mail it to Angela--all before the baby comes around the 21st of April. And I will be gone next week so I have to get it in the mail by Friday. It is turning out really cute (if I have to say so myself). I'll post pics when I get done before I mail it to Mom.
Yes, going to be gone next week. My other Daughter Stephanie, my friend Lisa and I are going to have ladies week out and go to Tokyo. I live in Japan, but on a small island and have never been to mainland Japan. It will be an adventure, and I am very excited!!! I have the camera all ready with extra batteries and memory cards so I can take LOTS of pictures!!!
Wednesday, March 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Can't wait to see the quilt and I am sooo excited you are going to the mainland! Have a great time!!
Have a ball! Can't wait to see your photos!
Post a Comment